Share with others

02 March 2017

60/365

Random Wednesday thoughts...
Isn't it something, how little people have the attention to watch the same video, read the same book, listen to the same song, over and over and over again? No wonder they learn so much, so quickly. Repetition, repetition, repetition. (note: for this very reason, I am adding to my ASL vocabulary week by week!)

My girls took the Mom Survey, answering questions about me. My favorite question and answer- what is something your mom would never wear? Answer- a crop top.
WORD! I almost spit out my drink. I didn't even wear crop tops in 1984...

I got a postcard notifying me that I may be called for Jury Duty. Unlike 98% of United States citizens who might be called for jury duty, I clapped! Finally, I am at a place in life where I could serve on a jury!

I baked a cake that I have baked 50 times without problems- until this time. Like a molten chocolate volcano, it bubbled up and flowed over and smoked out the house. Why, on this day, it behaved differently, I have no idea. We will see how Smoked Chocolate Kaluha cake tastes.

And oh for grace to abound all the more.

No comments: