Share with others

28 June 2009

Random on Sunday

I'm back.
I'm HOME!
I'm glad!!
It seems like I was gone a month. Because I was.

Random thoughts from the last month:


  • If you are vacationing in a spot that is REALLY hot and you are tired of watching cable tv but it's too hot to even go to the pool, going to Best Buy and playing Guitar Hero isn't such a bad idea... Neither is Half-Price Books...
  • If you are in a hotel watching cable tv, Dirty Jobs is a great choice. So is Cash Cab.
  • All 2 1/2 star hotels on Hotwire are not created equal. If in doubt, go with 3 stars.
  • There are a LOT of people with tattoos, and piercings, at water parks. A LOT!! It's just my opinion, but that cute girl with the sun around her belly button? I think that sun will be a sunset a few years down the road...
  • If in the sun, wear sunscreen. Even if you don't think you should. Even if it seems like you just put it on. Trust me. Put it on again.
  • My family is over Jon and Kate. And sad.
  • I can't really understand how a celebrity death is "urgent news!"
  • Airports that charge for WI-FI? Come on!!! Here's a shout-out to those spots that still let us travel the internet for free!

I have some bloggy catching up to do! More posts soon...

No comments: