Share with others

22 May 2012

media

We went to the movies and saw The Avengers. I thought it was long. And I don't remember The Hulk being so mean. Everyone else in my family enjoyed it. We got home and took the "Which Avenger are you" quiz.
We have two Captain Americas, three Hawkeyes, and one Iron Man. We're half the Avengers!

We stay at home and watch America's Got Talent. We're suckers. We cheer. Sometimes we jeer. We're pleasantly surprised by Howard. We fist bump with Howie. We love Sharon. Tonight we saw a kid piano player that we are SURE that we saw playing in the New York subway two summers ago. How fun is that? We can't wait to go to Vegas.
(ok- we're not REALLY going to Vegas!)

With every single commerical we're more ready for the London 2012 Olympics.
We.
Love.
The Olympics.
Only 65 more days.


3 comments:

ashley said...

I took the quiz and apparently got the Hulk.

huh.

Julie said...

wait: I think I remember that kid piano player!!!

K said...

Yes!! I can't remember what station- maybe a transfer point where there were a bunch of cool tile mosaics on the walls? I should go back to my pictures and look. If you can go the the America's Got Talent website, I think that there is a clip of him. They also showed his family last night on the show.
Seriously- I think that they could probably create a show "NY Subway's Got Talent." :-)