Share with others

24 June 2012

FWD!

I received this in my inbox last week, sent by one of my girls. I never answered it because I was in Mexico and only had my Touch and my fingers are too big and I am too slow to write more than a few words on that little screen. I sent my daughter a note to tell her I'd do it later.
She wrote back,
Hi Mom!
You don't really have to do this, but you were in my mailing list.
Hehehehe. You will get faster someday!

Hehehehe! :-)
I probably won't get faster, but I love that my girls send me mail...

Here are my answers:

WRITE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND


1. Favorite Music Artist : all-time, Paul Simon. lately, Josh Garrels.
2. Girls name: Sarah

3. Boys name: Harper
4. Job: Mom :-)

5. Color: Cobalt blue
6. Something found in the bathroom: toilet

7 A place: the border
8. A reason for being late: alarm didn't go off
9. Something you shout: din-NER!!
10. A smell: new tires
11. Movie: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (playing downstairs as I type)
12. A song: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (playing downstairs as I type)

No comments: