Share with others

14 January 2012

Delurking Day 2012

Here's a funny thing-
yesterday, Prone to Wander was viewed 200 times.
GO FIGURE!?!?

And since May 2009 when Blogger started keeping track of stats for me..., the blog has been viewed almost 20,000 times.
WHAT?!?

I know for certain of about one handful of people that read Prone to Wander, & I rarely look at the Blogger stats. But today, on National Delurking Day, I'm wondering- who are you?

I hope that when you wander over here, it's a blessing to you. If you came over to my house, I'd give you a drink and a cookie (if my girls had just made some...). But here I just offer you a virtual arm around your shoulder and a hearty "welcome." Today, would you take a moment to say hi and share from where in this world you visit? Unless you can't, of course, 'cause it's sensitive and secret and all that... I understand- I married a submariner... :-)

Don't be shy- I'd love to wave hi back at you!

(photo credit: incourage national delurking day)

10 comments:

Joetta said...

You know me! I check almost daily. Ice tea with lime sure sounds refreshing.

Julie said...

And you know me too! When I come over, I want Mexican food please.

ssinnes said...

Just me... stalking you from Honduras :)

Anonymous said...

You know me, too. Can we sit outside while we visit when I come over? I'm sure it's warmer where you are than where I am. :)

elaine said...

when i come over, i want to run on the beach!!! yay!!

K said...

Thanks, friends!
when y'all (that's TX for "ustedes", Shannon... :-)come over, I'll do my best to have Mexican food AND sunshine, and MAYBE even a trip to the beach ready!

Meanwhile, you all are the handful I already know about...
:-)
Blessings!!

Erin said...

Ok, you don't know me. :). I don't recall how I happened upon your blog, but I bookmarked it because 1) you appear to be a fellow sister in Christ, and 2) you're a fellow valley girl! But I live about 45 minutes east of you. :)

K said...

hi ES! I'm so glad you peeked out to say hi. I'm over 45 minutes east a lot- send me a note if you'd ever like to get a cuppa coffee with me!

C and J said...

Just a wee bit behind in catching up, but, then, you already knew that, and you know us, too, just up the road in NORTH Texas! And we'd be so happy with any ole thing, 'cause everything you serve is fabulous!
XOXOXO, M & P

Erin said...

Love to! But it would have to be a weekend or school holiday. :)