Share with others

17 April 2013

Poppy and the grands

"If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I'd have had them first." 
- Lois Wyse

Just kidding- because I love my kids.
But wow- grandkids are frosting on the cake!
I was blessed by the opportunity to hang out with my two grands over the weekend. It was pure joy, and the time passed in warp speed.

The funniest part is that my almost 4 year old is almost a little carbon of his mama at the same age. Hanging out with him is like rewinding time, and I can marvel at the wonder of that very special personality all over again.

I'm so proud of Tom and Ashley. They are terrific parents who keep that delicate scale of mercy and justice in life with a toddler and a preschool boy in balance. There are few slow moments in their household, but there is a lot of joy, and for that, I rejoice with them.

So, indulge me in a little Poppy bragging for at least one bloggy post! Thanks guys, for making the trip to see Poppy! I love you all.






No comments: