Share with others

01 October 2007

A click to save

Here's an easy way to do a good thing. Matthew Smith, from Indelible Grace music, is giving away the title track to his latest hymn CD, All I Owe. For every person that downloads "All I Owe", Matthew will donate to Blood:Water Mission to provide clean water for one person in Africa for one week. Water, something that we take for granted. So, go here, get a good old hymn in a good new style, and help to offer a bit of God's mercy in a place where it is much needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Will go there promptly! Thank you for the idea!
XOXOXO, Mom

C and J said...

And, when I went there, I also went to his web site, which just happened to be playing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing!" How appropriate! I sent this on!
XOXOXO, Mom