Share with others

24 November 2007

Make a Joyful Noise!

The Psalms are full of references to "make a joyful noise unto the Lord."

Psalm 95:1- Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Psalm 95:2- Make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
Psalm 98:1- Make a joyful noise to the LORD.
Psalm 98:4- Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth...
Psalm 98:6- ...make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD!
Psalm 100:1- Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth!

And until now, my praise has been joyful, but perhaps in comparison to my more melodious friends and family, a bit of noise.

NO MORE!

I have joined, if just for a short season, the ranks of musicians!
I am in the bell choir!

What fun!
Harder than it looks, I'll tell you.
I'm E6 and F6. I often have notes in succession. I even almost have a solo. :-)

To edit Psalm 71:23 just a little bit...
My lips will shout for joy when I ring praises to You!

4 comments:

C and J said...

I look foward to hearing your ringing and the solo rather than the ringing in my ears.

C and J said...

What a delight it will be to hear you "ring God's chimes" (what I always said to your Aunt Sue!) It is truly a joyful noise!
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Ah the bell choir... I loved doing that! I forget what notes i had, i just know i had the "big bells"

ashley

Anonymous said...

That's the opposite of me, i have the small bells.
xoxo
kgh :-)