Share with others

24 November 2007

Since I've been gone...

How nice! My three regular readers missed me. :-)


Here's some of the goings-on in the last week or so-
Family came to visit. Here's Su and cousin Sh from MI.








And Mom and Dad H. (Notice the middle guy. As friend Kenny says, "one word. Headbladedotcom.")










A trip to the zoo. Someone should market jellyfish tanks as a relaxation device...











A Curious George sighting at the Durham Western Heritage Museum. We were there for the Christmas tree lighting. Beautiful huge and full tree in a stately setting.
And lots of cards and games, lots of shopping, lots of eating, and a couple of great worship services besides.
We are blessed.
And thankful.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I missed you! Glad to see 2 new posts! I love bell choirs!

sperlonga said...

I missed you too! I've got to see that tree in the Durham. I bet it was awesome. Bell choir is a blast, but exhausting. Glad to be there with ya!

C and J said...

I missed you, too! Loved the pics!!! Happy!
XOXOXO, Mom

caron said...

tim looks cool with that shaved head.

K said...

HA! CARON! You are the only one who has noticed, or at least, has dared to say anything... !!!