Share with others

03 September 2008

Farewell to Summer

There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

And now is the time to move from summer to fall.

We enjoyed a terrific summer!
We traveled, we worked, we played, we rested.
We went to concerts and sporting events and movies.
We read, we listened, we watched.

And now, we're ready for fall.
We've been in school for three weeks already, but here's a Fall 2008 class picture, along with the two resident canines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the makeover! I love you guys! We miss yall!

:-)

Michelle said...

Great family photo and I love your new look! You must have a great blog consultant? :)

sperlonga said...

Do you read the One Year Bible for your devotions? Just wondering, because it's been in Ecclesiates this week and the verse you wrote was one for that day! "Eternity in their hearts"

K said...

Michelle- so thankful for the consult. I'm glad your fees are low... :-) (wish I could jump out and buy you a JambaJuice!)

Sperlonga- I'm on a one year plan, that I found on Bible Gateway dot com, modified. :-) I am in Ecclesiastes- after Psalms and Proverbs. I'm also finishing up Daniel.
Travel safe, friend! Can you check in from along the way?