Share with others

22 September 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook

The Simple Woman Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, September 22, 2008...
Outside My Window... darkness, and the sound of rain.
I am thinking... about what will be accomplished today.
I am thankful for... the Word, for mercy, "for then I will give to the peoples purified lips, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord, to serve Him shoulder to shoulder." Zephaniah 3:9
From the kitchen... silence.
I am wearing... flannel bottoms and a tshirt.
I am creating... a blog post.
I am going... to the laundry room next.
I am reading... a little here, a little there.
I am hoping... rain cancels soccer tomorrow (shhh... don't tell my girls!)
I am hearing... wind, and raindrops, my keyboard taps, & my husband's sniffles and turning the pages
Around the house... everyone sleeps except us two adults.
One of my favorite things... being awake before anyone else, with silence and a cup of coffee.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: school, ESL, sports, study and prep, dentist appointments, piano concert
Here is picture thought I am sharing... the view from early morning, with silence and a cup of coffee, in Alaska

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun. Might have to do my own! :)

sperlonga said...

Is that the bridge to nowhere?

K said...

snort! I don't think so... :-) I think that was taken as we were pulling in to Sitka. It was so serene! If it weren't for the 6 months of little to no sun, you would love Alaska...

C and J said...

The weather report calls for thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight! There is hope, but we won't tell! We understand completely! Love you! Mom