Share with others

18 July 2009

'Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer wiener...

Hate it when that happens. When you think you are in reverse, but you really are in forward...

But I do love the Wienermobile. I've toured the Wienermobile. (ok- "tour" might be kind of a big word- it's really just an RV. A wiener-y RV.) We had a Wienermobile Hot Wheel. And a Wienermobile whistle. I always thought that the college students that drove the Wienermobile around, the Hotdoggers, had a great job. Until this...

There's still hope for the Kissmobile...

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ha! The Weinermobile is on the military base near us today! I'll be sure to park far away from it. :-)

norsk said...

Hey, the kissmobile would be something to behold...

Michelle said...

Crashing your wiener mobile is never a good thing! :)