Share with others

03 July 2009

Scott Stantis Cartoon


This cartoon expresses my frustration with the "news" of the last week. (if you click on the cartoon, it gets bigger)

Today I heard on the radio that in Los Angeles, crowds are gathering outside the Staples Theater for tickets for the Michael Jackson "send off event." I told my kids right then and there (my usual modus operandi is to first talk back to the radio and then make my take-note-for-the-future comment to my kids. At this point they know to nod their heads and murmur "yes ma'am" before rolling their eyes towards the ceiling...), my funeral will neither be a send off or an event.

Ahhh... but I digress. Scott Stantis from The Birmingham News consistently does good work. Go check out more here- Share this Cartoon.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Ahh... sometimes knowing what you don't want is as important as what you do want. I'm sure your kids have a pretty good idea about what your wishes would be! (Though it never hurts to keep verbalizing your thoughts - it's just added reinforcement!)