Share with others

21 August 2009

Finish the sentence

Lifted again from Facebook...

1. My ex is... ex?
2. I should learn to... grill, but then I wouldn't have to have someone else do it.
3. I love... watching my kids laugh with (not at!) each other.
4. People would say that I am... friendly?
5. I don't understand... how aspirin knows what hurts.
6. When I wake up in the morning... I check the time.
7. I lost... my military ID in the window gap in my car...
8. Life is... good.
9. My past taught me... God's grace is big.
10. I get annoyed... when people don't try.
11. Parties are... work.
12. I wish... it was simple.
13. Dogs and cats... yes and no.
14. My childhood... climbing the apple tree.
15. Tomorrow... more ESL training.
16. I have a low tolerance for... whiners.
17. If I had a million dollars... I'd buy my husband a 16gb itouch. (he told me to write that...)
18. I'm terrified of... nothing. (but I'm fearful of the tree in the front yard falling on my neighbors house.)
19. I've come to realize... you should never change lines at the grocery store. Ever.
20. I am listening to... my husband play guitar.
21. I talk... but mostly would rather listen.
22. My best friend... in 2nd grade was Carrie.
23. My first kiss... kiss and tell?
24. Love is.... patient.
25. Marriage is... hard work.
26. Somewhere, someone is... ?
27. I'll always be... seeking the Lord.
28. The last time I cried was... Wednesday.
29. My cell phone is... purple.
30. Before I go to bed... I check on my dog and shut my daughter's door so he doesn't escape and poop in the living room in the middle of the night.
31. My middle name(s) is... Lynne
32. Right now, I am thinking... this is a long quiz!
33. Yesterday I... drove a lot!
34. Tomorrow I will be... teaching ESL training all day.
35. I really want to... get to the border!
36. The person most likely to re-post this is...??
37. The person least likely to re-post this is... ??
38. My relationship with my grandparents...was the easiest thing in my life.
39. My most treasured possession is... my bible.
40. My favorite pictures... is my grandpa holding my first born.
41. I sing... all the time!
42. If I were a crayon... I'd be cobalt blue.
43. Someday I want to travel to... Africa.
44. I am wearing... the same clothes I've worn all day.
45. My favorite class...was English in my sophomore year in high school.
46. My favorite language is... English, but I wish I knew Spanish as well.
47. It hurts... when you step on a Lego in the dark.
49. My profile picture is... a Georgia O'Keefe poppy.
50. I need... a hot shower and coffee every morning.

No comments: