Share with others

19 November 2009

Three Things Thursday

Three random things on a Thursday...
1.  "I said, hey,you know, breakdowns come and breakdowns go. So what are you going to do about it, that's what I'd like to know..."  Paul Simon, Gumboots  (from Graceland), 1986.
Breakdowns.  Computers.  Dishwasher.  Car radio.  Ice maker.  I'm thankful for my husband and duct tape.

2.  Shots from the ESL (English as a Second Language) Thanksgiving dinner.  Oh what a sweet time!  The 100 or so folks that we expected, little by little as internationals are known to do, and a providential amount of food to feed them all.  Hero volunteers.  Gracious hospitality.  Cute kids.  A glimpse of Eternity today.
(photo credits to my personal photog, my k)


3. One of my all-time favorite candy, Zots, now available at the checkout line of a nearby grocery store.  Fizzy fruity goodness.  It's the little things, you know... 

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful kids!