Share with others

21 December 2009

DPP- December 21- Ornament exchange


I attended an annual Christmas party tonight, just as I've been doing for MANY years...
(how many years have we been doing the exchange, girls?  10?)
It's a virtual ornament exchange.  Well, we really exchange ornaments, but we're not really together.  We "meet" in an chat room and type as fast as the computer will allow.

I've been corresponding with this group of moms since 1995.  We met on the brand new world wide web, all with babies born in the summer of 1995.  It's a sweet sisterhood.  These ladies cause me to ponder things in ways I might not otherwise be prompted.  They are quick to encourage.  And they never cease to make me laugh.

The beautiful angel was my gift this year, and a perfect choice, as I have a collection of angel ornaments.  Thanks Janet!
And thanks, friends! 

3 comments:

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

The angel is beautiful - and such a good choice for you!

This was the 12th! year of the exchange, and I agree that it is a delightful yearly event.

I'm enjoying my beautiful ornament (thank you!) and am so appreciative of this great group of friends.

Karen said...

So pretty! I have lost track, I would have to go count my ornaments!

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe we have been doing the exchange for 12 years!! So much fun!