Share with others

11 May 2010

Multitudes(239-253)

It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High,
To declare thy lovingkindness in the morning,
And Thy faithfulness by night...
For Thou, O Lord, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done.
I will sing for joy at the works of Thy hands.
Psalm 92:1-2, 4

239.  His lovingkindness and faithfulness in Psalm 89, 15 times over
240.  a little girl excited for the day ahead
241.  silliness with the hose and bucket
242.  bird poop off of the car
243.  friends who pray with me, and for me
244.  patience
245.  If the Lord is God, follow Him- 1Kings 18:21
246.  "If Jesus be the only Savior, let us cleave to Him alone for every thing."  Matthew Henry
247.  worship
248.  community
249.  handmade cards
250.  surprise phone calls
251.  cake and coffee and conversation and laughing
252.  pork loin on sale
253.  He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress; My God in whom I trust!"  Psalm 91:1-2

(art credit: Morning Song by janmyrickdesigns on Etsy)

1 comment:

b said...

Hey! I would love to join the open house... wonder how many miles it is from me to you?

Just checked and it's ONLY about 1,235 miles!! :-)

I forgot an ingredient, so check back on the recipe for the pork. Usually, I cook about a 4 lb. roast and it makes enough to feed 8to 10 adults, especially if you're doing sandwiches and not just straight meat.

Hope that helps and it turns out yummy. Blessings and always so good to hear from you!

B.

PS. Two tips: 1)trim as much fat off the roast before you start pulling it. 2)if it doesn't pull easily, it's not ready. I don't think you can overcook.