Share with others

05 May 2010

When I have to leave my house...

... I choose the library.

whispers.
taps on the keyboard.
a baby chattering.
pages turning.
musty.
skylights.
magazines.

of course, when you go to the library and forget the keyring of the family library cards...
well, that is akin to torture, and you may have to beg forgiveness of your children many times over.

please, old house, do not give us any surprises today.

(ps- I just noticed that there is paint on my foot.  and on my hands...)

2 comments:

Joetta said...

Bill told me last night who are the potential buyers. How cool is that!! The door to border missions is almost wide open. Praise God for his faithfulness to you and your family.

b said...

Great photo. And love the thoughts about the library. I go to ours and just hang out when I have a half hour to spare before picking up kids. Love the smell, love the sounds...

Blessings, B.

PS. The paint on your foot adds character!