Share with others

30 December 2010

All things new

from Revelation 21-

a new heaven and a new earth;
the holy city, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband;
"He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them...;"
He will wipe away every tear;
and death shall be no more;
no mourrning,
no crying,
no pain.

And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment."
Revelation 21:5-6

Oh the hope!
Yes!
NOW I remember!
This is why I persevere through Revelation each December!

(photo: taken this week at a carnival here in nearby Zapote.  Behind us, the sky was ominously dark.  Around us was dirty and crowded and loud.  But in the distance, the hope of the rainbow.  Seemed like a good match for this post...)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fantastic shot! We saw our fair share of rainbows this week.