Share with others

12 December 2010

Lately

Seen:  I adore all things Geninne.  Period.
(this- Galison)

Heard: “I’ve been climbing my whole life and I’m only at the bottom of the mountain…My hands cannot reach it and my mind cannot comprehend it, but my soul is going to get there one day.” -Christa Wells
Go here, and then click on #9, On the Mountain.
This song makes me want to get in the car, and get on the highway, and head straight into the horizon with the stereo turned very loud. 
Alas, no car, no highway, no stereo,
but I promise that in my head, I'm singing loud.

Read: I bought Bonhoeffer for my Kindle PC/Touch this morning.  I'm excited about that.
The Kindle software has been really handy since we don't have access to a many books right now. 
I love that I can highlight passages.  I love that it takes no room.
But here's what I don't like- I can't tell how many pages are left to read in a chapter...

Pondered: A pattern.  Reasonableness and gentleness. 
That's what I would like to be known for, too.

2 comments:

norsk said...

Aaah, too bad. Do you ever read the end before you get to the end?
BTW, I am slmost done with my reading goal for this year. Yahoo!

norsk said...

Can't spell either...