Share with others

26 February 2011

Amazing Race 18

Unfinished Business.

My family isn't really a tv watching family. In truth, there is only one show that we watch, typically on Sunday night.
We tried Survivor for a while, but the kids were little and the language was raw and...

For a couple of years, it was IronChefAmerica, but after that many battles in Kitchen Stadium, the secret ingredients all started to blend together. 

Then we found The Amazing Race.
(my kids are older now- I can't really recommend it for those of you with young 'uns...)

But here in Costa Rica, we can't watch it live on Sunday evenings because we don't have cable tv. We have to watch it a few days later over the internet, typically the following Sunday. 
No problem, except when, for example, we really want to know if The Cowboys are still in the race. 
Don't tell us (Nicki)!
We can wait another week!

But if The Cowboys are out, good gravy!, I am pretty sure that Flight Time and Big Easy move into first place here...

And, here's a shout out to my older kids who immediately picked out Mike as Ned Scheebly from School of Rock. (note- I'm not recommending that one to young 'uns either!)

No comments: