Share with others

18 February 2011

stylesson

Isn't it fun when someone you know in real life does really neat things on the internet, and then you say, "and I KNOW her..."? 

(note- this is a great example of one way I love how Spanish works.  There's a Spanish verb that distinguishes between "I know her personally..." (conocer), rather than just "I know that 2+2=4..." (saber)  See, I am learning Spanish, really!)

My friend Marcy recently launched stylesson, a design blog that highlights design blogs.  For a girl that lives in, shall we say, a design challenged home, Marcy's site is an oasis in the desert. stylesson is filled with fun ideas, design inspiration, beauty. It's classy, just like Marcy.

(psst- can I just brag on Marcy for a moment? she sent us an AMAZING care package today- full of magazines, a brownie mix, packages of gum, and CHOCOLATE! If you want to bless a missionary familiy living outside the US, this is the recipe for success!)

The photo is one of my favorite recent posts. That scene would be in one of my best dreams ever. 
sigh.

stylesson be sure to visit stylesson and tell Marcy I said hi!! 

No comments: