Share with others

19 June 2008

From the field...




It has been a quick week for us.
HOT! (as in 108 F today!)
We're enjoying everything about the week.
I have been blessed, by the folks I'm working with, by the kids we're teaching, by the work itself.
Here's a few pictures to tease until I have opportunity to sit down and share more.
See J. playing games at VBS. A self-portrait of me and B. A group of girls from up above. T, VERY sweaty- ewwww!, measuring and measuring again. (measure twice, cut once, right?)

Blessings!


3 comments:

sperlonga said...

Yea, thanks for the photos. Nice to see everyone is working hard and having a good time! Those north woods of MI must sound awfully tempting to you just now!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

Tina said...

That is SO wonderful that you do this!!! I can't wait to hear about it all!