Share with others

30 March 2009

Simple- March 30

FOR TODAY, Monday, March 23, 2009...

Outside my window... shadows of branches swaying in the wind, the dining room light reflected in the window.

I am thinking... where do I begin today?

I am thankful for... home. my latte. the Word.

From the learning rooms... one quarter left. Finish Walt Whitman. More microscope.

From the kitchen... the dishwasher swishing. Oatmeal for breakfast.

I am wearing... pajama pants and a periwinkle Wisconsin Dells sweatshirt, but barefoot.

I am creating... a plan for the day.

I am going... to hear a couple of my kids play in a master class today to audition a new piano teacher.

I am reading... Through His Eyes, God's Perspective on Women in the Bible by Jerram Barrs. Look for my comments on chapter 8, Naomi and Ruth, later this week.

I am hoping... that warmer temperatures arrive with April, for a ride for my son from baseball practice, for a gentle day.

I am hearing... the wind. the dishwasher. the click of keyboard taps.

Around the house... all is yet still. Give it 30 minutes...

One of my favorite things... having the week's school plan prepared for Monday morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: ESL, soccer, baseball, finish the Sunday school class on Colossians!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I found this photo of a blue door in Mexico while looking for pictures for a Power Point presentation. I keep wondering- what is through that door? What is behind those shutters?

For more Simple entries-http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: