Share with others

01 October 2009

Photo Hunt Challenge

Inspired by my friend Michelle, I'm going to give the Photo Hunt Challenge a try in October.
Here's the list of items I'll be looking to shoot...

1. A Fall Activity
2. A Fall Treat
3. A Harvest
4. Leaves
5. Fall Colors
6. Something Orange
7. Something Spooky
8. A Cemetery
9. A Costume
10. A Black & White Photo
11. A Critter
12. Symmetry
13. Contrast
14. Texture
15. A Logo/ Mascot
16. Something Neon
17. Something Inspiring
18. Something Entertaining
19. Something Fast
20. Something Slow
Any shutterbugs want to play along?

2 comments:

b said...

Fun, fun, fun! Think I'm going to try this, too...AND I've told a couple of friends about it, so maybe they'll join along, too. So glad you posted this! Hope all is well waaaay over there - B.

norsk said...

I might give this a try as well!