Share with others

19 October 2009

why?

why...

do I get email that tells me "Ine#xpensi_ve Medicationss are on Sale"?

has the political party that I am not registered for called me 7 times in one week?

was the sweet looking older couple I saw today walking their dog in a stroller (no kidding- the DOG was IN the stroller...)?

do people recreate cemetaries in their front yard this time of year?

is my dog obsessed with the mailman?

do four girls have to be in three places in one night?

am I compelled to take candy corn from the pumpkin jar every time I walk by?

did the parents think this was a good idea?

why?

3 comments:

Joetta said...

To add another: Why is it cloudy and gloomy again today?

Stella said...

A NOTE ON THE QUESTION OF WHY?

CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=10817863&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

Michelle said...

I feel compelled to answer! :)

they hope they found a guy looking for a miracle.

because fishing never hurt anyone.

because the cat kept jumping out.

to keep little kids from begging them for candy.

because dogs have little brains.

be happy it wasn't four different places!

You got me on this one...you couldn't pay me to eat candy corn.

It is because of parents like this that we should require people to get a license before they reproduce.