Share with others

13 October 2009

Tuesday Tribute- My Guy

This is my guy.
He fixes my computer. And he forgives me when I've messed it up so bad that he can't.
He makes me a latte every morning.
He plays the guitar so I can sing along. (ahem, well, neither of us are very good, but we like it anyway...)
He is still trying to beat me at Bejeweled. (I ruled Tetris too, back in the day, and he once hacked into the game to change the high score so it LOOKED like he beat me... He confessed quickly.)
He leads a fast tempo swing dance that makes me spin.
He encourages me, and reminds me when is too much.
He loves our family wholeheartedly.
He still asks me out on a date, and meets me at the front door with the car at the curb.
He makes me laugh like no one else.
We've been married 19 years today.
I love him more now than then.
And that's a sweet sweet thing.

Happy anniversary buddy.

For more Tuesday Tributes, visit Mayhem and Moxie-
”1581884212_57276dd550_o”

4 comments:

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

What a great guy! Good lookin' too.

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to both of you! We hope this twentieth year to come will the best yet! XOXOXOXO

Joetta said...

Happy anniversary and may God continue to bless your lives and marriage.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We rejoice with you...PS there will be a Scrabble rematch in the VALLEY in the near future. :-)