Share with others

17 June 2011

Home...

This week's Five Minute Friday at Gypsy Mama-
Home...

Home is comfort, and comfortable.
It is that place where you know, and you are known.
Home is where it is easy, even when it is hard.
Home is acceptance, where you are embraced just because you are.

Home is a little bit messy, not in perfect order, but never chaos.
It is good food and long talks and the place where it is ok to be quiet.
Home is shoes off, and rumpled beds, and books in stacks.
Home is familiar, and home is family.

Home is where I long to be, the place I set my eyes toward.
No more pain, no more sin.
Eternity in glory, without goodbyes.

(art credit: Surely Goodness and Love Will by artbyerinleigh at etsy.com)



To paint a verbal picture. To just write and not worry if it’s just write or not.
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.

2. Link back here and invite others to join in.

3. Get a little crazy with encouragement for the five minuter who linked up before you.

2 comments:

Sadee Schilling said...

Beautiful post! Makes me so happy to be in my home, but at the same time, yearn for the homes of the past and the Home of the future. Thanks so much for sharing!

Suzanne McClendon said...

This is a very nice post. I agree with Sadee. :)

I'm visiting from Five Minute Friday. Have a wonderful evening!