Share with others

04 April 2008

Thoughts on laundry...

if washing 11 pairs of jeans in a front-loading machine...
maybe think twice before putting your 96 load bottle of liquid laundry detergent on top of the washer.
But, if it happens to shake and dance itself off during the spin cycle,
and fall on the floor,
and create a very large and very slimy blue puddle (puddle? pond?),
one that oozes into the very corners of your laundry room,
the good news is that it will help to make your mop look very clean,
and the basement smell laundry day fresh.

I'm just saying...

5 comments:

sperlonga said...

Oh, my!!!!

K said...

yep.
my OH my.
:-0

Anonymous said...

Having done that exact same thing I can tell you this....you will only make that mistake once! :)

~Michelle

Tina said...

Oh no!

Yikes!

Karen said...

I have done this in the old house, it was still a mess when we tore out the old laundry tub to put the copper pipes in. Still a mess years later! glad it smells good though:)