Share with others

24 April 2009

That's My Answer...

Wandering through Blogdom while the kids watch Bedtime Stories. (with Adam Sandler, that goofy guy that makes me laugh. My all-time favorite Adam Sandler? The Hanukkah Song. hands down.)

But I digress...

I just found That's My Answer, which is asking REALLY important questions for us to answer. Questions like:

It's 70's-80's Saturday night. Fantasy Island or The Love Boat?
Definitely The Love Boat. To tell the truth, the only time I really liked Fantasy Island was when there were kids on the show. And, sometimes it was spooky. Just my opinion...

Do read the fineprint on your contracts? What about all those agreements online, do you just click AGREE and carry on, or do you actually read it and then decide?
In real life, I read them, uh, well, I skim them. Online? I click agree and move on. I really hope that I don't regret that someday...

You’ve been put in charge of creating a contest that anyone can play. What is your contest? Where will it take place? What is the prize for first place? Do you think I’m going to win?
Too much thinking. Next question...

Today’s high is supposed to be 81 and the low is 58 (F). What is the forecast for your city?
I am SO glad you asked! Today, oh today. Beeee-you-ti-full!
High 89, but with breeze, sometimes wind, so it wasn't hot. And then a storm came through at game time, and cooled things in minutes. Perfect.
Low 59. That's sleeping weather.
Tomorrow- 60/52. We love you, sun. Come back to visit...

and that's my answer.

No comments: