Share with others

15 October 2010

Friday night -ing

admiring this picture of the bird in my backyard yesterday.  It took a few tries to catch him on film.

watching the Yankees v. the Rangers via ESPN3

listening to the play by play en Espanol  (los Yankees (say: los Jayn-keys) v. los Rangers)

eating a cheese quesadilla (yay for when my husband gets hungry and I benefit)

going on a cool trip tomorrow

traveling to the Caribbean coast, to Tortugero National Park

reading So Brave, Young, and Handsome by Leif Enger (downloaded on Kindle for PC/I-touch and ready to go)

hearing  rain fall outside

studying  los partes del cuerpo, los reflexivos, perefrasis, complementos directos y indirectos (body parts, reflexive verbs, periphrases (does that even translate to English?), and direct & indirect objects)

hoping  for more sun than rain this weekend

eagerly awaiting  taking pictures with the good camera this weekend

spending  time with family and new friends

missing  fall (and much more, of course)

hoping to talk to a few family & friends soon
happening today was  El Dia de las Culturas at my kids' school.  Today we represent Germany, Australia, and India (can you guess who is who?)

praising God for His mercies to us.  From this morning, Psalm 59:16-17:
But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength;
Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For You have been my stronghold
And a refuge in the day of my distress.
O my strength, I will sing praises to You;
For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness.

waking up early,

going to bed now.

No comments: