Share with others

24 October 2010

Meme

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
“…to do gladly whatever we are given to do, and to leave all else with God.”
Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A water bottle

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Game 6 of the National League playoffs, Phillies v. Giants.

WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
3:24

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:32

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My husband talking on the phone, cars splashing though puddles, birds.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 3 hours ago.
I was taking down laundry before it got wet from the rain.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
I listened to a sermon by PCA church planting coordinator Ted Powers at Harvest Community Church back in September,
looked at today’s Target ad (wishful thinking, pretending like it’s the Sunday paper),
and checked the latest recipes at Pioneer Woman Cooks.

What are you wearing?
Black Capri sweatpants, long sleeve turquoise Life is Good t-shirt, and flip-flops.

Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember…

When did you last laugh?
A little while ago this afternoon, as my daughter was helping me to ungray my hair…
Thankfully, I am still brunette!

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
There is a poster of a baby hand in an adult hand with Isaiah 41:10 in Spanish. It came with the house.

Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm…
Like the baby gecko my daughter just found on the dining room chair?
Of course, that’s not really “weird,” just different.

What is the last film you saw?
La Leyenda de Los Guardianes
It was completely in Spanish. And I am sure that I missed a few jokes, but in general, understood it, which was a small victory!

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Dinner at Outback Steakhouse.
Just to eat an American dinner and not think about how much it costs.
And then, tickets to the States for Christmas.

Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I beat my daughter at TapTapRevenge 3 on Friday night. Once.

Do you like to dance?
Only when my husband is lead. We are pretty much limited to wedding receptions these days.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? What if it's a boy?
Already answered that one, in real life (and three more besides)… No regrets.

Thanks PalmTree Pundit!

2 comments:

norsk said...

This was neat. Would have done it if I had my old blog still.

caron said...

hah! i love it kristy! target still gets to ya? they really can sink their claws in thick. we go there on dates a lot, when the kids are @ AWANA. :)

my last target purchase: black nail polish. hardcore in hanna city!!

loved reading this one!