Share with others

01 January 2016

thinking in type...

Starting anew in 2016...

more reading: this list from Challies.com. I'd like to get past Light and past Avid to Committed, but let's be honest, there's little chance of making it to Obsessed.

more Scripture memory: it's a discipline that I've added to my morning routine over the last couple years, and I want to continue in it. I've memorized complete chapters of Scripture, but never an entire book. Yet. (want some encouragement as to why? How 'bout this? or this?) ScriptureTyper has been a great help to me and my girls. But best of all is a partner to be held accountable with...

more photos: I was gifted a ReallyNeatLens for Christmas, and I am newly inspired. It's so easy to take pictures with my phone, but I am remembering how much I enjoy my camera, too.

more running: I logged just over 400 miles in 2015, but fell off the wagon in the last quarter of the year. I'm getting my shuffle back on.

less social media: I love aspects of being connected to far-away friends and family. But my OCD characteristics become too much so. And Panda Pop... (sheepish guilty grin)

less...?: 2015 was full, too full, I think. The hardest part is that there's nothing that stands out as "No more of this..." How to choose what to do less of?

Praying for wisdom and that "the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope" (Romans 15:13) as this new chapter begins...

No comments: