Share with others

06 December 2008

Friday Five- Dear Santa...

Dear Santa...
I know this list is a day late. I know it's titled "Friday Five" and now it's actually Satuday. Sorry 'bout that.
I've tried to be good this year, really, I have.
Love keeps no record of wrongs, right?
Here's five things that I really enjoy!


This photo shows two of my all-time favorites- raspberries and blue, Raspberries on Blue Table.







I love how clean this Do You See What I See? ceramic ornament is, and it has a line from one of my favorite Christmas songs. I did not know that it was written in response to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Go figure!







There is perhaps no poster more appropriate for my home than Keep Calm and Carry On ...











This Faith and Culture Devotional received a terrific review on The Point.











If you consider the sweaters that I've looked at and NOT bought this fall, the price tag on the Luxe Cardigan isn't SOOOO bad, right... :-)

Say hi to the Mrs. and the elves.
Blessings,
k.

2 comments:

C and J said...

So fun...at least one in each color would be lovely! Please, Mr. Santa? XOXOXO

Michelle said...

Love your list! I had no idea that song was a plea for peace. What a neat little factoid.

I think that Santa should bring your that JJill sweater. Considering how hard you work.....you deserve it. :)