Share with others

01 December 2008

FavoRite R's

My friend Michelle over at OneCraftyMama is playing a fun game, and I'm joining in!

The instructions are easy. Make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!

I was given "R".

1. Raspberries- my favorite fruit. When we lived in Washington, I planted a bunch of raspberry plants, and then we moved the year that they were sure to really bear fruit. alas.

2. Road trips- I took my first road trip when I was in high school- drove from Albuquerque to Phoenix with my buddy Leigh to visit her grandma. Oh we laughed! Thelma and Louise with a much better ending!! That was just the beginning. How can someone who has moved across the country 4 times, and doesn't live within 600 miles of any family members NOT like road trips?

3 Reading- I'll read anything. I read the newspaper with breakfast. I read magazines while I dry my hair. My favorite is non-fiction. I'm always reading something.

4. Ruby- my not yet 3 year old buddy. She's my Rubita. I'm her "Hollalay".

5. Rest- Especially on Sunday.

6. "Run with endurance the race set out before us."- Hebrews 12:1

7. Rellenos- Stuffed chiles. mmmmmm.

8. Rodgers and Hammerstein- Who wouldn't count My Favorite Things as one of their favorite things?

9. Red velvet cake- red velvety goodness.

10. Ramona Quimby- She lives on Klickitat Street. She's Beezus' little sister. She annoys Henry Huggins and Ribsy. She's one of the all-time spunkiest characters in children's lit history.

Favorite R's.
That was really fun!
Thanks Michelle!

4 comments:

Karen said...

that is fun! Give me a letter, I wanna play too:)

Michelle said...

Great job playing the game! Your Rubita is adorable!

Karen said...

thanks K, I loved playing along:)

The Wacky Ones said...

Fun!