Share with others

26 December 2008

Mosaic Meme

Way back in the summer, Megan did this Mosaic MeMe. I tried it, and after working on it for a good while, lost it, and gave up.

But now we're watching a movie (which I adore, but have seen multiple times, so I can do both of these things at once...), and I'm trying again.

And I still did it wrong, because I didn't save the html links, so I didn't give good credit to the photographers. Forgive me! I just added my answers next to the questions...

Here’s how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Kristy
2. What is your favorite food? Tamales
3. What high school did you go to? (or, What year did you graduate high school?) Eldorado
4. What is your favorite color? Cobalt
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Wall-E
6. Favorite drink? Limeade
7. Dream vacation? Mexican beach
8. Favorite dessert? hot fudge sundae
9. What you want to be when you grow up? wise
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One Word to describe you. content
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?) lion (my flickr name had nothing!)

Try it! It's fun, even if it does take a while...
(but hopefully not 6 months for you...)

3 comments:

norsk said...

Hi! I tried this, and it was fun. Not sure of I did it right, and I still don't know how to link things, like you do...

norsk said...

Hi! I tried this, and it was fun. Not sure if I did it right, and I still don't know how to link things, like you do...

norsk said...

oooops...