Share with others

21 November 2008

Pandora Radio

During the summer a friend introduced me to Pandora Radio and I've been enjoying it ever since. Pandora is the result product of the Music Genome Project, where musicians and technology guys figured out the "genetic code" of music, and matched up like with like. The practical application is that I can type in an artist I like, and Pandora comes up with a "radio station" for me. Lately in the evenings, I've been in an Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, James Taylor kind of mood, and my wish is Pandora's command. Tomorrow is cleaning day around here- and I have a feeling that it will be more of a U2, Feist, and Paul Simon kin of day. Pandora will even mix it up for you. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pandora - I listen to it at work. (I also have a paul simon station!)

ashley