Share with others

22 February 2010

Multitude Monday (13-28)

In his sermon yesterday, our pastor continued preaching through Colossians, 3:15-17 this week. 
"And be thankful," Paul exhorts us (v. 15), "...singing with thankfulness in your hearts (v. 16)," "giving thanks through Him to God the Father." 

Continuing that theme of thankfulness...

13.  seeing the sun peak over the horizon of my neighborhood at dawn.
14.  holding my morning mug o' latte,
15.  and drinking it too.
16.  the blessing of Numbers 6
17.  the promise of Psalm 46
18.  Wifi...
19.  . ..and meeting my husband at Panera to work
20.  dinner in the oven.
21.  unexpected surprises
22.  a poem that makes my children (and me) giggle
23. children content and satisfied and growing in many ways
24.  physical healing in friends
25.   one of my favorite hymns on a new download
26.  the storm that passed us by
27.  watching her figure out how to do it herself
28.  the family cheering on the Americans, and the underdogs, and a good performance

The list at Holy Experience grows also.
How 'bout yours?

1 comment:

Joetta said...

I'm thankful for the sunny days which are getting longer and the anticipation of spring.