Share with others

04 February 2010

three things thursday

1.  we discovered these on clearance on an endcap at Target.  Oh my!  Chocolate on clearance?  Bite-sized nuggets of extra creamy milk chocolate on top of special dark mildly sweet chocolate?  Could this be true?  I did not resist.  But, I am pleased to report, I have not hoarded this find (uh, well, as I usually do...) but shared it with my family.  SO tasty!   

2.  "Then a man from India appeared at her door, and when she opened it, he looked her in the eye and said, “What a privilege to meet a person whom God has entrusted with so much suffering.” That, finally, was helpful." 
I am only starting to consider suffering in such a way.  It challenges me.  You can find the entire commentary from Andree Seu here.

3.  Had a great evening with friends enjoying 88Improv.  I'm not sure anyone else could take ideas from the audience - "a lousy boss," "a foreign exchange student," and "cancer", and create a three act play that all came together at the end and was funny!  If you are here in O, they are at the Pizza Shoppe, right in my 'hood, twice a month.  Go! 

3 comments:

norsk said...

Wish I could have been there Tuesday night. Maybe next time. Speaking of chocolate, we went to Russell Stover today. Hmmmm.

Michelle said...

Chocolate on clearance! That should be some kind of crime!

Together We Save said...

Chocolate in any form... I am there. Sounds yummy.