Share with others

15 January 2011

DeLurking Day 2011

Apparently in the Blog World, yesterday was National Delurking Day.
And there's even a little graphic that goes along with the holiday, but it's of a guy in a trenchcoat and says "show us your privates" and that just sort of creeps me out!
No graphic this year...

But anyway, Blogger tells me that in the last month folks from at least 10 different countries have looked at my blog 742 times.  That seems CRAZY to me.  Who are you?

Would you mind taking a moment just to say hi and where you log in from most of the time?  I'm really friendly!  I'll even say hi in return!

No matter what, I'm glad you stopped by, and I hope that somehow these little bloggy ideas blessed you today!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Buongiorno! I'm checking in from Rome, Italy. I enjoy your encouraging blog. :-)

Sarah said...

I stop by occasionally, just to check in from London, England. :-)

K said...

hi Anne!
& Sarah!! what a terrific surprise!
:-)

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

Checking in from CT in the US. I read every post that you write and enjoy your view of the world.

norsk said...

Well, you know me. Maybe I'll check in from Norway some day, eh?

Julie said...

hi! you know which country i'm reading from. :) miss you.

John and Sue Burch said...

Hi Kristi - I read your blog and continue in prayer for your family's journey - from wherever the Father has us serving in the world. We love you in Him and trust He is continuing to bless you and through you, bless others to reach them for Christ.