Share with others

29 January 2011

Random media...

My family borrowed the newest Robin Hood and I COULD NOT get past the fact that one of the merry men was really Dr. Archie Morris from ER.
How can it be that I have no problem with Russell Crowe as a gladiator or math professor (ok, so basically I have no problem with Russell Crowe...),
but Archie... 

Anyway, our family unanimously votes Disney Robin Hood as the best version. 
"Oh he's SO handsome... just like his reward posters!" 
Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly what a day...

My twins are on a YouTube Brady Bunch jig.  Brady Bunch = goofy.  Did Carol and Mike ever have a tiff?  Did Alice ever change her dress?

Best Brady Bunch moment- Mom always said... don't play ball in the house!

Some of my family went to see TRON: Legacy
Crowd pleasing quote: "He could be dead, or he could be chillin' in Costa Rica."
Apparently, the audience cheered.

Pura vida.

:-)

1 comment:

caron said...

hahaha!!! basically no problem with russell crowe. that made me laugh out loud. eating some coconut bread here, sipping some coffee, and catching up on your blog. loving it.

(i LOVED that "broken vase" brady bunch episode)