Share with others

09 February 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday February 9, 2009...

Outside my window... bright sun, especially delightful after a morning of wind and rain.
I am thinking... I need to get started on cooking.
I am thankful for... the hope of spring ahead!
From the learning rooms... 2Samuel, The Raven, the trans-continental railroad.
From the kitchen... pizza cooking.
I am wearing... blue jeans, a long sleeve coral tshirt and an ivory cardigan.
My kids are creating... Valentines for their friends and teammates and boxes to collect them in.
I am going... to ESL tonight. We are having an International Dinner before class time.
I am reading... All Things for Good by Thomas Watson, and a couple of others.
I am hoping... there's enough food for dinner tonight.
I am hearing... my kids chatter, the wind blow, the dog squeak toy.
Around the house... we could use some serious picking up of clutter!
One of my favorite things... my bed (I crawled back into it for a short time this morning...).
A few plans for the rest of the week: sports practices, Wednesday night at church, Valentines party and exchange for the girls, dinner out on Friday night...
Here is picture thought I am sharing... this is a shot of the rain and gloom on the way to piano lessons this morning, which give an idea of how beautiful the current blue skies are.

(photo credit to the passenger side photog, k.)

Be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see what others are ing-ing today...

No comments: