Share with others

10 February 2009

K game

Thanks to Krikoma for a fun Tuesday game...

Rules: It's harder than it looks! (but not TOO hard!)
Copy, erase my answers, enter yours, use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real . . . nothing made up! You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Have Fun!
(thanks to my kids for helping!)

1. What is your name: Kristy
2. A four letter word: kick
3. A boy's name: Kurt
4. A girl's name: Kim
5. An occupation: Kite-fighter
6. A color: khaki
7. Something you wear: knickers
8. A food: kabobs
9. Something found in the bathroom: kids
10. A place: Kentucky
11. A reason for being late: knitting
12. Something you shout: Keilah!! :-)
13. A movie title: Kung Fu Panda
14. Something you drink: Kool-aid (well, actually, I don't drink it...)
15. A musical group: Kansas
16. An animal: Kangaroo
17. A street name: Klicitat Street (where Henry Huggins and Beezus and Ramona Quimby live)
18. A type of car: Kia (yawn!)
19. The title of a song: "Kiss Da Girl" (from the Little Mermaid)
20. Place you would like to visit: Kenya

Now you try!

(Photo credit to Elpster)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amazing! I was frying my head to come up with some of these. My name's Kim. Khaki, duh!!! I used the German word for copper. Kosher dill pickle juice was my drink. Yup, I had Kia. Maybe I was just thinking too hard. I used Wikipedia, not my own children.

Michelle said...

Oh, that was fun. I'll have to try that one!