Share with others

26 February 2009

Girl Scout Cookie time

We have received our 2009 order of Girl Scout cookies. Love those sinful morsels. I was a Girl Scout for 8 years. I'm a sucker for a Girl Scout selling cookies. (note: my husband will tell you that I'm a sucker for almost any kid selling anything, but particularly on GS cookies, willpower = zero!) We ordered five different flavors this year. Always 2 Caramel deLites for T. Always. Always Thin Mints. Always Shortbread. And then, a couple of whatever sounds good at the moment.

So, in honor of Girl Scout cookies, and because it's been a good ol' long while since there's been a quiz at ProneToWander, enjoy figuring out which cookie you are...



You Are Thin Mints



You are bold and brave. You dare to be different, and you are confident about who you are.

Your fearlessness has paid off. You are extremely well liked and popular.

You are charismatic and charming without even trying to be. People appreciate your unique take on life.

You are willing to take risks, speak your mind, and live life to the fullest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Peanut Butter Sandwich/Do-Si-do.
But, in actuallity my favorite- ALL TIME FAVORITE- is Shortbread.

Anonymous said...

i am a peanut butter pattie. But my favorite is the lemon sandwich cookies that we had two years ago.
SU

Anonymous said...

Apparently, J is a Caramel DELIGHT. It totally describes my personality. It actually is my favorite Girl Scout Cookie. A fact to remember: Girl Scout Cookies are ALWAYS better than Boy Scout Popcorn. Sorry Sam, Drew and Jake.

Valerie said...

Do GS cookies names vary by region? Here, the Carmael DeLites are called Samoas.

Funny, I tested out as a Do-Si-Do (peanut butter sandwiches), and that is my least favorite! Personally I love the Thin Mints and the Tagalongs (peanut butter patties).

ashley said...

I couldn't help but notice that you used a full name in your post instead of the standard initial. I didn't know how much you would mind, so I thought I'd let you know.

Michelle said...

I am a Dosido baby! My favorite GS cookie by the way.

What I think is so funny is that the names of the cookies vary in different parts of the country.

Enjoy your cookies......every time you eat one a girl scout smiles. :)

C and J said...

Another Do-Si-Do here,too! And I can't stand peanut butter! Why can't I be a Thin Mint? Why can't I be a thin anything? XOXOXOXO

caron said...

ha! this is fun.

i'm a caramel delite! yes! i'm lite!

and also: i LOVE cocoNUT. i'm a nut for it.