Share with others

15 March 2010

Multitude Monday (50- 70)

For three things I thank God every day of my life:
thanks that he has vouchsafed to me the knowledge of His works,
deep thanks that He has set in my darkness the lamp of faith;
deep, deepest thanks that I have another life to look forward to -- a life joyous with light and flowers and heavenly song.
~ Helen Keller

50.  bright green sprigs of creation popping up from the dark rich soil
51.  a kiss in the middle of the day
52.  "The Lord your God who goes before you will Himself fight on your behalf..."  Deuteronomy 1:30
53.  Ghirardelli dark chocolate mint bar, one square at a time.
54.  an unexpected note of encouragement
55.  servant leadership, tender, compassionate, strong
56.  a text message that makes me laugh
57.  sitting across the table from a friend that sharpens, coffee mug in hand.
58.  a little girl in a sparkly blue dress, swirling and twirling across the dance floor
59.  the greeting of a smiley dog in need of a haircut
60.  the lightbulb of "I get it!"
61.  schoolwork complete for the day
62.  paperwork printed and ready to go
63.  herbed chicken roasting
64.  a knowing laugh shared
65.  the smile of a friend from across the room
66.  O sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done wonderful things...  Psalm 98:1
67.  clean walls, fresh paint
68.  a new white sweater
69.  Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.  Psalm 54:4
70.  a ragtime duet, harmonious and on tempo

more at A Holy Experience

holy experience

No comments: