Share with others

22 March 2010

Multitude Monday (71-99)

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast.
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises!
Awake, my glory;
Awake, harp and lyre,
I will awaken the daw!
I will give thanks to Thee, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to Thee among the nations,
For Thy lovingkindness is great to the heavens,
And Thy truth to the clouds.
Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Thy glory be above all the earth.
Psalm 57:7-11

(photo credit: Cranes at Sunrise by dwl14k at Flickr)

71. the Old Testament, relevant and applicable today.
72.  His graciousness
73.  A friend's smile in the checkout line
74.  9 week old baby girls
75. 2 year old little boys
76.  A couple with a heart to serve the Lord
77.  pecan french toast, fresh fruit, and the friend who made it for me
78.  green buttercream frosting
79.  watching her make the sauce, and seeing it work!
80.  leftover White House chicken
81.  "I was that girl..."
82.  Deuteronomy 31- "Be strong and courageous... do not be afraid" times 3
83.  flip flops and trampolines and giggling girls
84.  new baseball pants
85.  the clink of the bat, over and again
86.  the thud of the ball against the side of the garage, over and again
87.  watching the girls play the boys well
88.  a memory of back then
89.  a hand pat and a tear wiped
90.  early morning crying out to the Lord.
91.  clean cabinets
92.  cans in order
93.  a long phone call
94.  8000 singing praise
95. one congregation singing praise
96.  "this is my body, broken for you..."
97.  hamburger and french fries
98.  school plans for the week complete
99.  tucked in bed

2 comments:

Nancy @ 75 and Sunny said...

What a lovely list. Welcome to the gratitude community. Praising God with you...

b said...

Beautiful list. Yes - be strong and courageous! B.