Share with others

03 March 2010

This is my Father's world...

Thanks to my world traveling buddy, I discovered this site which calculates how much of the world a person has experienced. 

Mostly thanks to the US Navy and several cross country moves, I have been to 98% of the United States!  I only have the great state of Maine left to visit.  (I came oh-so-close when we lived in Connecticut the second time.  still regret that trip didn't happen...)
But look- I have seen only 2% of the world.  2 measely percent!  I need to get out (of the country!) more!! 

Have passport, will travel...

2 comments:

ashley said...

I checked it out - I've only been to 66% of the States, but 4% of the world. You are right, though. I always thought I was relatively well traveled, but now...

norsk said...

The kids, specially AW have been very curious as to which state you haven't been to, now I can tell them!
Makes you feel pretty small, when you think you've been so many places, and yet...