Share with others

17 October 2011

Things I've Never Done...

I'm 43 years old, and I've never...

1. read War and Peace
2. or Gone with the Wind.
3. eaten a candy apple (caramel, yes; candied, no)
4. got a tattoo
5. been to Maine,
6. or to Africa.
7. ran in a race (after Field Day in elementary school)
8. water-skied
9. cooked grits (ate, yes; cooked, no)
10. watched American Idol
11. broken a bone
12. or had surgery.
13. studied Physics
14. really understood how TV works,
15. or aspirin.
16. gone hunting
17. finished a cross-stitch project (seriously. I stopped trying!)
18. grilled (never even volunteered. my husband is the expert.)
19. visited the Florida Keys
20. wanted to change my name
21. been arrested
22. travelled in first-class

Just a bit of random on a Monday...
(credit to: The Pioneer Woman and Mama's Losin' It)

(art credit: Never Say Never fine art photography by PoodlePoddles at etsy.com)

2 comments:

norsk said...

Hey - I've done 17, and 22! 22 was by accident, but it sure was a nice accident!

K said...

::wavewave:: hi friend!
I'd say! :-)