Share with others

07 October 2008

Photo Tag

My bloggy diva friend, Michelle, tagged me! I've known Michelle for years and years and years. She just started doing this blogging stuff, and WOW! Now I can say, "I knew her when..." :-) Go visit Michelle's blog! It's fun.

But first, FOCUS!, the instructions of the photo tag command me to:

Go to your photo files, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture and post it!

So I did it and here's what we find:
That's my L. girl at practice a few weeks ago. She's a soccer playin', hard kickin', go-get-'em, kid. When asked about this picture, she said, "That is me, kicking at Quinn's dad, and I know that I scored." That's the confidence of L.

(Confession: I cheated just a little bit! See, my photo files are listed chronological for 2008 Jan-now in one list, and now back to Jan. in the other one. The picture I chose is from the 2nd list- it was taken in September. The 6th folder and the 6th picture in the other list was, well, boring. It's my blog. I can do that!)

I'm supposed to tag 5 others, but I'm going to just leave that to you all...
what's your 6th folder, 6th picture look like?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Blogging "Diva"........LOL! More like Blogging addict. Thanks for playing!