Share with others

22 October 2008

Wordful Wednesday



Since I obviously have no original ideas on Wednesday, thanks to Seven Clown Circus for hosting Wordful Wednesday!

The rules, as written by SevenClownCircus herself...
*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it. If you'd like to play along, post a photo on your blog, and let the words roll. Feel free to "capture" my 7 Clown Circus button on the left to link back to me, and be sure to add yourself to Mr. Linky. Thanks for playing along!

My photo, taken just this afternoon, as we made caramel apples!
HOMEMADE caramel apples in all of their rich sticky goodness!

And it was easy! And they look so pretty!

(So pretty! We won't include photos of the wrappers floating all over my kitchen, or of youngest daughter burning her finger when sister "helped" her twirl the caramel, or the pan that is yet to be cleaned and is probably crystalizing into caramel hardness...
So pretty!)

Wordful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

They Do look so pretty. Can I come over and have one? Pretty please?

I'm so glad you played along today, and hope to see you in the coming weeks!

Michelle said...

Oh, those look so yummy! I can't believe you have time to make carmel apples. You are putting me to shame. :)

Mom said...

Those look so good. If you have any leftover let me know I'll take them off your hands.

debi9kids said...

OH YUM! I have been DYING fo caramel apples!

Thanks for stopping by & saying "hi". It's always nice to "meet" another mommy of twins, esp. if they have a bigger family as well :)

Hillari said...

Are those with HoneyCrisp apples? Those look awesome!!